Canalith Repositioning Procedure
The Canalith Repositioning Procedure Explained The Canalith Repositioning Procedure is not a complicated one, but it should be done under the supervision of a doctor, chiropractor or physical therapist, certainly the first time.
Here is the briefest version of the procedure, detailed step by step
- The patient lays on his/her back to discover in which ear the crystals (canalith) are lodged.
- Patient then turns head to a 90-degree angle towards the ear that is affected.
- Patient rolls onto other side and holds head at a downward angle.
- Patient sits upright with head still tilted downward.
- Repeat up to two more times if necessary.